...my beloved DADDY...

...his my daddy! my beloved daddy!...

...hahahaha...

...i mean, his one of my beloved boy friends...

(hmm...take note: BOY...FRIENDS)

...even though his so strict, I still love the way he is...

...in some aspect, he can't deny that we're the same...

...& he also can't deny that he can't afford to fight with me 'bout it for he knows that his in the wrong place...

(hahaha)

...I used to live my life with my daddy...

...his one of those persons who's always at my side whenever I need someone...

...even though daddy have his negative characteristics,still positive of it wins...

...get it???...

(hahaha...i know its so hard to get it...hmm...)

...but no matter what, daddy will always be my daddy & no one can replace him...

(unless he want me to)

DADDY:

...take care of yourself always 'cause I'm still here, I mean we're still here who love & care's for you...

...not obvious???well...you have to believe me 'cause I really do!....

...mwahhh...love you daddy!thanks for everything..I mean..EVERYTHING!!!...

...GOD BLESS YOU!!!...

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Template Brought by :

blogger templates